Replacement oil pickup for failure prone Ej25 oem pickups. This product is designed in solidworks with every part of the assembly manufactured by a cnc machine whether it be tube bending, machining, forming, or flat/tube laser machines. This ensures each product fits as it was designed over and over again whether it be the 5th or 500th unit assembled. Each product is welded on a fixture and precision tig welded. Each unit includes a new o-ring as well as new bolts for bolting down the flange.
- Brace - cnc laser cut and cnc formed from 12g cold roll steel.
- Tube - cnc mandrel bent from 7/8inx.065in cold roll tube.
- Flange - cnc machined from 1/4in cold roll bar.
Pickup Filter Assembly - Consists of 3 pieces, the round section is laser cut on a multi-axis tube laser from 2in cold roll tube. The top piece is laser cut from 18g cold roll steel which is then welded to the tubing which allows the mandrel tube to slide inside the filter assembly. The bottom section is laser cut from 18g cold roll steel and then formed, which then sandwhiches the stainless screen and tig welded to the other side of the tubing.
Fits All 2.5 Turbo WRX, STi, Legacy GT & Forester XT models
6 customers have reviewed this product.
What a difference!!!
- solid product, perfect fit, beefy construction with beautiful tig welding
Great quality and materials
- Purchased this pickup earlier this year, received it in great packaging, the metal quality and welds areexcellent quality, fit like a charm and am 12k miles without issues thus far! It reminded me of killer b's pickup, but I get to keep my left leg.
- great product! INFO NOTE: does fit the motors that it says, but the item will only fit in the 2.5l oil pans. It will not fit a 2.0l oil pan.
- Very strong welds Must have for our boxer motors would
- not one issue on install very simple to install everything fits great and a stong well made piece a must have on all 2.5 engines cant beat the price either
Covert Performance oil pickup
- it looks well made, but i had only one problem. The area around one of the welds, the provided bolts do not fit. i had to re-use the stock bolt on one side. It was too short so the threads did not grab the bolt. So i gave it 3 stars for the intall, but love the price compared to lets say the killerB one at almost double the price more.