An increase of oil temperature affects its ability to properly lubricate and protect engines which can result in engine failure in extreme cases. Tomioka Racing oil cooler kit is constructed from high quality aluminum heat exchanger and its 16-rows core is capable of producing cooling effect for its compact size. Tomioka oil cooler kit is designed to be mounted behind the cramped space on the back of the front bumper beam of Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S and Toyota FT-86. The cooler core is connected through Aluminum AN10 ttings via stainless steel braided line to ensure the necessary free-owing oil supply to the boxer engine. In addition, TR oil cooler kit includes a temperature- controlled oil sandwich plate which protects the engine during cold climate with quick engine warm-up and kicks into operation when the engine oil is too warm.
- 16 Row Oil Cooler Core
- High Quality Stainless Steel AN10 Braided Line
- High Flow Aluminum Fittings & Line
- Mini Louvered Core Fins Rows
- Temperature Controlled
- 16 Row Oil Cooler with Alumium Adapters
- Stainless Steel Braided Line with Fittings
- Oil Sandwich Adapter with Built-In Thermostat
- Mounting Brackets
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?