Turn In Concepts Forward Trailing Arm Bushing - Race - Subaru Impreza 1993-2007 / WRX 2002-2007
Bottom line is this - the stock bushings are there for a reason. Articulation, BUT they used soft squishy rubber to also isolate NVH. After all quiet cars sell. Downside is that quiet cars piss off enthusiasts. Real car enthusiasts insist upon precision, good handling, and better control.
So following on the success of our lateral link bushings (you've seen those right? If not then click here) we're proud to bring you our forward trailing arm bushings for the GC and GD chassis.
Here's the details on the bushings:
- Shore 95A medical grade urethane (nice and stiff)
- Split bushing design for ease of install (yeah getting the stock one our still sucks, but for you garage DIY dudes that don't have a press check out my tips here)
- Machined stainless steel crush tube (to smooth bushing action and easy to push in)
- Nice shape to keep things from binding (thus the mushroom stamp shape!)
- Graphite impregnated to cut down on squeaks and maintenance (self lubricating, yo!)
- Fit in the stock arms! (Oh, and in those new MSI tubular trailing arms too!)
What they do:
- Firm up the rear of the car
- Help traction
- Make for crisper handling
- Put a smile on your face
Confirmed fitment as of this very moment is GD Impreza (2002-2007) AND the GC Impreza (1997-2001). Pretty darn sure earlier as well, but there's not too many of those guys around any more.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?