Seriously guys, where does it go?
- Look at your front control arm. There's three points on it (Hey, it's a basic triangle)
- The outter point is the ball joint. This doesn't go there.
- The forward point would make it the FCAF bushing
- Thus, by process of elimination it goes in the rear.
- What you do is press out your stock bushing and put this one in place.
Ok, what does it get me?
- What doesn't it get you?
- Shore 95A graphite impregnated medical grade urethane
- Stainless steel crush tube milled from solid stock
- Better dynamic geometry because things don't shift as much
Not to fear. MSI makes a housing for it that is STILL autocross legal!!! It's called the MSI DSS kit.
- Saab 9-2X
- SF Forester 1997-2002
- SG Forester 2003-2008
- GC Impreza 1993-2000
- GD Impreza 2000-2007
- BC Legacy and Outback 1989-1994
- BD Legacy and Outback 1994-1999
- BE Legacy and Outback 1998-2003
- BG Legacy and Outback 1994-1999
- BH Legacy and Outback 1998-2003
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?