It firms up the rear end, leads to more precision during driving, reduces dynamic reflection, and removes an undamped spring from your suspension (the old one is a really bouncy rubber).
Like all of our newest generation suspension bushings this one has the following features:
- Shore 95A medical grade urethane (this means no heavy metals are used in the manufacture)
- Graphite impregnation for self lubrication
- Split design for easy install
- Stainless steel crush tube milled from solid stock
Fitment for this one is pretty crazy since Subaru used the same bushing for YEARS on the cars. Here's what you get:
- Impreza - 2007 and earlier
- Forester - 2008 and earlier
- Legacy - 1999 and earlier
- SVX - All (We have personally confirmed this)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?