The CFR (Chris Forsberg Racing) angle kit by VooDoo13 for the Nissan 370Z provides all the features every serious drifter needs. It modifies the OEM design to deliver the geometry, strength and adjustability that never driving in a straight line requires.
- CNC machined in our Gilbert, Arizona facility from a single piece of 6061 alloy
- Steering and lower arm pickups in double shear for strength and allowing bump steer adjustment
- Dropped spindle design to better maintain proper geometry on lowered cars
Fully Adjustable Two Piece Lower Control Arm
- Two piece construction with adjustment for track width, camber, caster and wheelbase
- High quality rod ends for maximum precision over factory rubber bushings
- 4130 chromoly and CNC 6160 alloy construction all made in the USA
- TIG welded
Offset Steering Rack Extenders
- Fits in between inner tie rod and steering rack to allow the tie rod ends to travel further into the steering rack creating more steering lock
- Moves tie rod position forward 1.38” to reduce the tendency to steer over center for high steering angle applications
- CNC machined from 4140 alloy steel
- M18x1.00 Grade 8 bolt
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?