Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump + Install kit for the Subaru WRX and STI is the staple fuel pump for the performance market. Chances are, if someone's selling a high-volume fuel pump, it's a rebadged Walbro. The GSS342 is capable of flowing 255 liters per hour (lph), making it unsurpassed for performance, particularly in a turbocharged vehicle like the WRX & STI. As if this weren't enough, Walbro's WRX and STI specific setup kit makes installation a cinch, as it includes the filter, isolator, and all other necessary hardware for a direct installation.
Part Number: GSS342 + 400-791
7 customers have reviewed this product.
Great Fuel Pump
- Easy to install, works great and it really isn't that loud (like I thought it was going to be). You can barely tell it is there and I have a wagon.
- I ordered this for my 09 WRX. well i didnt need the install kit. pretty much useless. but they shipped fast and easy to install.
an A+ product!
- Awesome pump and kit, most "install kits" are worthless but this one really is a drop in fit. I did have to shave off a half inch of rubber hose but that was the hardest part of the install (finding my ute knife!). Really has my WRX purring again. Definitely worth EVERY penny!
- very easy to install, getting the install kit with it makes it a breeze... and if you plan on doing any upgrades to ur subie it is a no brainer that you need this pump cuz A no good tuning shop will touch your car unless you upgrade the fuel pump, B it also adds peace of mind because in subies if the fuel pump goes it takes the engine with it cause it leans the a/f ratio out blowing the engine.
- Another easy install on the way to upgrading my 07 WRX. I wish everything went as easy as this was. I would recommend getting the install kit. It has everything you need to switch to the new pump.
A MUST HAVE!!!
- easy to install, and you definately need this cause the good tuners wont even touch your car with out this...
super easy to install
- really a no brainer on install, kinda fiddly on getting the float back in thru the hole on top of the tank though. but all in all it should take 30 to 45 minutes total.