The Zerolift Autolab Tumble Generating Valves (TGV) Delete kit is designed to maximize airflow efficiency into the engine by replacing the factory valves between the intake manifold and cylinder heads.
The TGV Delete Valves are manufactured from a Fiber Reinforced Polymer and are fitted with threaded inserts. These act as a thermal barrier between the Intake Manifold and Cylinder head to assist in lowering intake air temperatures.
- Built for Top Feed Injectors Only.
- If converting from side feed to top feed, AND you have a metal intake manifold you may need to slot the bolt holes slightly.
- Additionally we have found a couple of aftermarket metal intake manifolds that need to have the holes slotted slightly.
- The ECU will need a tune to clear an engine light and maximize efficiency as these eliminate the stock TGV flappers and associated actuators.
- Includes High Temperature O-Ring Gaskets.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?